Saturday 23 November 2013

The 50th anniversary of Doctor Who celebrations

It's finally here! After being excited about this day for absolutely forever, it's finally time to sit down and watch the 50th anniversary episode of Doctor Who! In preparation for tonight's episode, The Day of the Doctor, I made some very tasty treats to munch alongside the episode and probably choke on them in fear.

I saw that  Lakeland has been selling a fantastic range of Doctor Who bakeware and accessories, and I just couldn't keep my hands off. I'm not the best baker in the world, so I went for this cute tardis-shaped silicone chocolate mould. 

I filled it with a round of melted milk chocolate, a round of melted white chocolate and one round which had a layer of both. 

Each set typically took 15 minutes to set in my fridge and then they popped out into perfectly formed Tardis's, Sontarans, Cybermen, Weeping Angel and K9's. After all three sets were done I popped them into a bag ready for tonights celebrations

Are you looking forward to Doctor Who tonight? 

Follow me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment