Monday 5 May 2014

Library Haul | May

Now I've moved again and am back to using a library with free reservations, I've gone on a little reservations spree! The books I've got out from the library to read in May are:
  • The Silver Linings Playbook - Matthew Quick
  • Anime: A History - Jonathan Clements
  • The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon
  • Ketchup Clouds - Annabel Pitcher
  • More Than This - Patrick Ness
  • A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
  • The Weight of Water - Sarah Crosnan
  • She Is Not Invisible - Marcus Sedgewick
  • Sisterland - Curtis Sittenfield
  • All the Truth That's in Me - Julie Berry
This is a significant chunk of my to read list, thankfully. Sometimes it seems like that thing is never ending. I'm already through Ketchup Clouds, which lived up to it's hype even if it was a bit hard on an emotional level for me, and She Is Not Invisible, which I loved!

Which of these have you read?

Follow me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment