Wednesday 16 October 2013

Forever 21 Birmingham Visit & Haul

Last weekend I was lucky enough to go to Birmingham for an event you can read all about tomorrow. The first thing I did as soon as I arrived was check out the Bullring, a shopping centre in the centre of Birmingham. My feet naturally drifted towards Forever 21, a shop I've wanted to visit since it burst onto the UK high-street scene a few years ago. Unfortunately there's no stores near where I live, and I'm pretty cautious about ordering clothes online if I'm unsure of the stores sizing. So off I headed towards Forever 21, with the intention to try on essentially everything to get a good idea of what size I would be there.
The store was not hard to find. As I entered the Bullring from a nifty walkway from the train station I was faced with it. And isn't it beautiful? The store is set out over three floors, one dedicated to shoes and accessories alone. I must admit I was a little surprised at the prices, still affordable but definitely cheaper online - which I imagine is because of the numerous sales and offers the Forever 21 website always has going on. I tried on thirteen items on my little trying on session, which I was glad as I did as some of the items are on the small side. I wanted at least eight of the items I tried on, but unfortunately could only afford to buy three. Here's what I bought.
Ditsy Fox Sweater - £16.75
Basic Top (Navy) - £6.50
Logo Top - £10.50

I did love Forever21, and am looking forward to going back to a store. Maybe I'll try one of the ones in London next?

Follow me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment