Monday 14 October 2013

VO5 Plump It Up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion | Product Review

One of the greatest parts about growing up with just my mum and my sisters is the constant discovery of new beauty products. I'm definitely guilty of rooting through my sisters make up bag to find what new things she's bought recently. I was having a little peruse over my mums dressing table and found this little miracle spray and decided to try it out - It has fast become a firm favourite of mine. 

I put a tiny bit into my hair after quickly towel drying it, and comb it through with my fingers before going on to blow dry it. I find that it speeds up the drying time a bit, which is great when you have thick and long hair like I do. It puts a great lift in your hair, and is great as a first step in the styling process or as just a pick me up when you can't be bothered to do much more. This bottle is finally on it's way out and my Mum says that she has had it for a couple of months before I got my mitts on it. It is also so cheap compared to many other brands, when it does exactly the same job.

Sorry about the quality, iPhone photo!
VO5's Plump It Up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion is available online at Amazon and Superdrug for £3.69.

Follow me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment