Friday 10 January 2014

2014 Memory Jar

I totally missed the 2013 memory jar trend. It totally passed me by. But what I didn’t miss was all the posts of people emptying the jar over the New Year and I decided that I definitely wanted in on that this year. It’s hard to remember what happened through most of 2013, so I’m looking forward to recording all the good things that happen this year.


I’ve used a big candle jar from a Matalan candle to house all my memories. As you can see, I’ve already got a few in there! 

Did you do a memory jar last year? Are you this year? Let me know in the comments!

Follow me on: 

2 comments:

  1. I'm continuing my 2013 jar for this year (: using the same 79p Mason jar from Ikea and filling it with more coloured notes! It's such a fun little project, so strange to read through at the end of the year, lemme warn you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister did this last year! She said it was a good way to remember that the year wasn't so bad after all!

    http://pagex394.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete