Wednesday 31 October 2012

Get Fit With Me! #2

Guys. Guys. I lost a stone! One whole stone since being back at University!

I'm pretty proud of myself. I haven't even made that many lifestyle changes, I've just made sure I exercised regularly. The power of exercise eh!

Now it's time to lose that last stone. A lot of my belly has dropped off with the weight loss but now it feels like it's time to get toned. Some things I would really recommend is doing some research into home exercise routines. Just go on pinterest - there's thousands. Some days you just really can't be bothered to go to the gym and well... it's cold outside now.

I personally use apps on my iPhone for home exercises. That way they are always close by and I can't trick myself into thinking "ugh well I have to turn my laptop on/print things out/blah blah blah"

Apps I absolutely love include:
Ab Workout free (it's the blue icon with the stick man on it!)
Workout trainer by Skimble
Nike training

What ways do you exercise at home? Any apps to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment